Thursday, May 7, 2009

Top 10 reasons I love my husband

Adam and I met and got married when we were 20 years old but before I met him I planned on getting married at 30. I have compiled a list of reasons why he got me to take the leap 10 years before I planned.

10. His butt, seriously it is awesome.

9. When I am worried about him because he is in a school that is on lockdown he tells me not to worry because he is made out of adamantium and I laugh and feel a little better.

8. He texts me lines from the greatest musical ever, Rocky Horror Picture Show.

7. Even though he is dead tired from a 6-7 hour drives he stops two hours outside of town to get me a piece of pie to surprise me.

6. He likes nerdier things than I do ( I am sorry babe but Star Trek is way nerdier than X-files).

5. He makes a delicious steak.

4. He thinks I am the most beautiful woman in the world.

3. He is everything that I have ever wanted.

2. He is a wonderful father. I can't imagine a better father than him.

1. Because there is nothing about him not to love.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with EVERYTHING! (Except maybe the butt thing. I'm not sure) He makes me very proud to be his mother. I'm glad he is safe now. Thanks for being such an appreciative daughter-in-law. Tell the girls I love them and miss them whole bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tribute to a husband. I agree with all the list except I can't support the butt thing either since I haven't seen it since he was a babe in diapers. That is pretty thoughtful of him to stop for a pie to surprise you. Sounds like you better keep him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a good catch! It's so sweet that he took so much time to get a piece of pie for you. That tells me that he's thinking of you. . .a lot! And, that's worth EVERYTHING in the world! Way to go Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Star Trek is waaaaayyy cooler than X-Files. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to burst bubbles but Star Trek and X-files are on the same nerdy level. It you want the good nerdy stuff go to Star Gate.

    ReplyDelete